God is doing amazing wonders in our world today!
He is demonstrating His goodness and love in supernatural ways through ordinary Jesus-followers like you and me. He wants everyone to know how good He is and how much He loves them.
He has called each one of us to be a part of making that incredible message of who He is known. Our YWAM motto is “Know God and Make Him Known.” YWAM Frontier Missions (FM) is all about making sure that every person, from every people and language group, has a chance to hear about Jesus. All people on the planet need the opportunity to hear the good news in a way they can understand and to have a choice presented where they can become believers.
Once they believe, we want to help them know how to both be a disciple and make disciples of others in their own family, community, people group, and nation. In that way, we can see the number of radical, on-fire Jesus-followers multiply and grow. As that happens, individuals, families, communities, and whole nations will be transformed!
We are so excited that you want to be a part of what God is doing among the nations. There are a few key steps that you can take to get started. Click on the links provided to get started and to take the next step.
- Start to pray for those who have never heard. Download one of the free prayer guides and pray daily for those who have never heard the gospel.
- Learn about the unreached peoples around you and begin to build relationships with them. This is a good article on how to love people of other cultures.
- Sign up for our weekly story blog and start reading about what God is doing.
- Consider doing a short term Frontier Missions Seminar or a Harvest Multiplication Training (HMT) to understand more about how to be effective in sharing God’s love with those who have never heard of Him before.
Are you someone who is already a bit further down the road than this? Ready to go to the field long term or join a team working among the unreached?
Then this is where you should start…
- Sign up for a YWAM Bridges Coaching Call. You can have a skype or zoom call with someone who will hear your heart and help you know what steps to take.
- Consider doing a longer-term training with YWAM Frontier Missions.
On your journey, if you ever have a question or need help, please do reach out to us. You can always write to us via email or social media links.
God chose you. Let’s go reach the nations with His love!